- Neville Longbottom: Right then, so what's the plan Harry?
- Harry Potter: Okay, there's something we need to find, something hidden here in Pottermore, and it may help us log on to the site.
- Neville Longbottom: Right, what is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know.
- Dean Thomas: Where is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know that either. I realise that's not much to go on.
- Seamus Finnigan: That's nothing to go on.
Hell yes, this^
sure, if Harry had been nothing more than an inanimate object.. but he wasn’t. He had a soul of his own. Hasn’t Dumbledore taught you about certain types of magic by now? and don’t argue that Nagini has a soul too, because I don’t believe that animals have souls, and nothing in the series ever suggests different. Plus, Fawkes healed his wounds.